We’ve worked in the digital media space since the Web 1.0 boom of the mid-1990s—the wild, wild west of the Web. We helped washingtonpost.com ride the boom; we witnessed marchFIRST and so many other interactive agencies fall apart when the bubble burst. We’ve been a part of the industry’s evolution from dial-up to the cloud; from portals to apps; from content “push,” to “pull,” to engagement.
To remain relevant and competitive, digital media and ecommerce companies must constantly reinvent their offerings as technology evolves. Digital media is a continuum into the future. Content and product companies that rely on digital media communication and distribution channels–from newspapers, to websites, to WAP sites, to widgets, to apps, to location-based offers–must continuously innovate to maintain their competitive edge and customer relevance.
Though our experience working with digital media organizations, we have a deep understanding of the competing challenges of advertising and editorial content, building a user base and generating revenue, investing in infrastructure and building a brand. We work cross-functionally to balance organizational priorities and generate the most effective short and long term strategies.
Some of the challenges we’ve tackled with our clients include:
- Led strategy and business development at Washingtonpost.Newsweek Interactive, identifying and researching new revenue opportunities; managed and grew the online syndication business through partnership development and outreach.
- Created a system for USAToday.com to conduct ongoing competitive analysis and monitoring to discover untapped areas of opportunity in the digital news arena.
- Conducted competitive analysis for Freewebs, enabling them to define the company’s unique value proposition and anticipate unexpected competitive threats.
- Developed an online strategy that shifted XM Satellite Radio from thinking about the Web as a marketing vehicle for its automobile-based service, to a revenue-generating service offering, in and of itself.
- Educated Comcast Cable’s regional leadership about emerging trends in mobile video; identified opportunities that capitalized on the strength of their established subscriber base.
Medication errors can happen anywhere, but you can protect yourself. There are many of legal online drugstores that will offer legitimate discounts. Certainly it isn’t all. If you’re concerned about sexual disease, you perhaps already know about sofosbuvir and sovaldi. What professionals talk about sofosbuvir hep c? (Read more sovaldi). The signs of sexual problems in men switch on inability to maintain an erection sufficient for sexual functioning. Happily many problems with sexual health can be treated. Before purchasing Kamagra or any other generic, discribe your doctor your health status. Health care purveyor may order specific tests to rule out any other problems that may be contributing to the dysfunction. Get professional help if you have any of these signs of a side effect to the remedy. If the preparation you are grab is not approved, your doc can prescribe another recipe medicine.