Day-to-day responsibilities prevent us from thinking bigger…
Organizations are often so laser-focused on their core business, that they miss greater opportunities. Taking the focus away from day-to-day operations for future planning is often very difficult. In many cases, leaders see the value in innovation and strategic thinking, but they do not have in-house:
- Business planning expertise or know-how,
- Time availability, outside normal business activities,
- Accountability of a disciplined process and timeline.
Infusing your organization with external expertise and process leadership brings a fresh perspective, the discipline to create the next chapter of your organization’s history, and the opportunity to catalyze new thinking so that your business can fully realize its potential.
Maximize can help your organization to grow.
By aligning internal stakeholders around a common set of priorities, within the context of the competitive environment, we help our clients to clarify their unique value propositions and redefine their scope, and focus on their most valuable opportunities.
Maximize partners with clients to:
- Identify new revenue streams
- Expand distribution channels
- Uncover unexpected customer segments
Maximize has developed growth strategies for organizations in myriad industries.
- Identified a new distribution plan that secured millions of additional viewers for a cable television channel that had previously only been reaching half of its audience
- Repositioned a water faucet manufacturer as a “water systems company,” thus uncovering new and lucrative customer segments
- Defined and fleshed out an exponentially greater business-to-business opportunity for an online business-to-consumer brand
- Redefined a satellite radio provider as a “digital media company” by thinking beyond the automobile as its primary distribution channel